Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I guess we should get to know each other first, it makes things less awkward, right? My name is Beth, I am 27 years old and I have the greatest family in the world. Yes, even better then yours. (haha) I am incredibly conceited, a bit arrogant at times, overly opinionated and I combat all stages of emotion with sarcasm and my own twisted sense of humor, so look out.  I recently left the world of work and am blessed with some time to spend at home so I am mommin' it out.  I plan on going back as soon as the right opportunity comes along. I am done working for ungrateful jerkface mo- fo's.

I am married to one of the most handsome men in the entire world His name is Nick, he likes to refer to him self as his imaginatively awesome alter ego Nicoli but I call him Nick and a few other things behind closed doors.  He isn't all looks though ladies... he is a great husband, father,and he is my very best friend.
 
 

We created to most beautiful children in the world. Emma is 8, and is the kindest, loving, giving child there has ever been. I am not sure that I am her mother. I think Nick might have been fooling around... Just kidding she is a great kid and I would be lost with out her. 




LilyAnn is my “mini me”. She is all the things I stated about myself only 10 times more. When I was a  child my mother used to tell me I hope you get a kid just like you! Well guess what her dreams came true.  I find my self apologizing to her on a daily basis.  Lily is loud and crazy and keeps me on my toes, I am sure that you all will get great amusement from the adventures in LilyLand.

No comments:

Post a Comment